We are proud to be the first UiPath partner in Israel. Delivering rapid automation of manual rules based, repetitive processes for enterprise companies (RPA).
Robotic Process Automation(RPA) is the technology that allows people to configure their computer software, or a “robot” to emulate and carry out the actions of a person who is interacting within digital systems to execute a business process.
AUTOMATION IS THE FUTURE OF WORK
If each one of us had a robot, the sky is the limit to what we could achieve.
Are you a looking to acquire a foothold in truly bring digital transformation to your enterprise?
Are you looking to make your organization faster and more efficient?
Would you like to release your employees from manual tasks that are repetitive? Maybe let them focus on bringing true value and creativity.
Would you like your customers to have a higher level of service when interacting with your company?
The FUTURE is here.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RPA AND OTHER AUTOMATION TOOLS?
*Organizations can automate at a fraction of the time and cost.
*Utilization of existing infrastructure without causing disruption to systems which are costly to replace.
Companies are pro RPA solutions because:
*most large non-tech companies still rely on legacy systems.
*The majority of knowledge workers still complete automatable work across numerous systems.
The benefits of implementing RPA in your organization:
1. Development using cross-platform connectivity – Build connected robots with one technology-rich product. A single code fragment is easily branched out to several different machines.
2. RPA allows the employees to focus on more important tasks – Robots can mimic human actions to perform everyday tasks. The UiPath platform possesses specific functional capabilities that free human employees from the daily routine: Generating a new user on a specific application, manual signature, email activities, etc.
3. Uniformity of the development work – manage team’s code scalability, parameters, and high-level progress. Assignment of jobs and integration of finished code fragments easier than ever before.
4. Easy to use and easy to master design platform – code your way to the solution or take the visual route. Screen recording and computer vision make designing automation workflows the simplest of actions.
5. Centralized Security - Tracking and monitoring of the distributed system using an elastic-based logging system. A central dashboard enabling high-resolution control and up to the error handling of the single machine, view the robots’ actions in detailed logs.
6. An open-source repository of built-in connectors and complete customization availability.
-FAST BENEFIT REALIZATION
-MINIMAL UPFRONT INVESTMENT
-NO DISRUPTION TO UNDERLYING SYSTEMS
-LED BY THE BUSINESS WITH SUPPORT FROM IT
-ADAPTS TO CHANGING BUSINESS ENVIRONMENTS
3 CASE STUDIES
The HR service provider achieved a return-on-investment within six months, with error rates reduced to 0%, manual effort reduced to 5%, and processing time reduced by 80%.
An HR service provider from Europe was processing 2,500 sick leave certificates per month with an average handling time of four minutes per item. Within three weeks they implemented an RPA solution and achieved 90% process automation. The RPA robot extracts data from a transaction in SAP, inserts the information into the customer’s systems, and prints it.
Reduce effort in the back office
By automating the process the store freed up its employees to now focus on more customer-centric activities.
A global retailer was using its store closing reports to validate closing information for each of its registers across hundreds of stores. The store’s employees used a manual and sluggish process to pull up these reports. The RPA robots now move the closing reports to one server, then read and consolidate the needed information for the store’s closing reports.
Improve customer service in the front office
With RPA, they saved 2,440 hours of human work a month. Employees now use that time to work directly with customers.
A trade credit insurance company with over 50,000 clients worldwide automated the credit limit request underwriting process. Underwriters were previously gathering information manually, from internal (Risk & Policy) to external (Customer Site, Google News) sources.